1. What is Digicel +?
- Digicel+ is the Fastest Home Fibre internet in Grenada that gives you more – more Power, more Speed and more reliability to keep your home better connected
2. What does this mean for existing customers who use similar service?
- Our existing customers are not forgotten during this process. They are being offered SIMPLY MORE. For those who are already on the 50Mbps are being offered 250Mbps for only $1.50 more based on their choice. If you are connected on the 100Mbps you will be upgraded to 350Mbps for the price of our old 100Mbps ($160). Simply More! If the above mentioned speeds are just not enough and you would like more, there is a 1000Mbps (1 GIG) available to you and your home for $999. (Vat Inclusive.)
3. How can I sign up for this Digicel+ service?
- You can sign up for the service by reaching out to any of our Outdoor Sales Agents. You can get through with one of the agents by reaching out customer care (100) or 1473-538-1111 and or visit any of our retail stores in which you will be redirected. Together with the above you can also go to Grenada’s Digicel main page on website and fill out the form provided. Any of the above will lead you to an Outdoor Sales Agent.
4. Where can I get more information on Digicel +?
- You can get more information on Digicel + by going to Grenada’s Digicel website, at the retail store or contacting 1473-538-1111.
5. What is the current plans/packages that you have available for Digicel+?
Currently we offer the following:
- 250/40Mbps -$105.00
All Prices are VAT Inclusive
6. If I would like to update my package how can I do so, and is there a fee to upgrade?
- In order for you to update or upgrade your Digicel+ package you can reach out to the Outdoor Sales Agent who signed you up or customer care (100) and 1473-538-1111 or visit any Digicel Grenada Retail store. Your request will be escalated. Once your bill is cleared you will be upgraded within 24 hours .If this is not the case it is required for you to clear the existing bill.
7. How long does it take for installation after signup?
- The installation process takes up to 1-3 days, however we try our best to have you connected between 24-48 hours.
8. If I have an issue who do I contact?
- If you have an issue with your service or installation feel free to reach out to customer care (100) or 1473-538-1111 or else visit any of our local retail stores.
9. If I would like to reschedule an installation what number should I call?
- If you would like to reschedule an installation you can reach out to customer care 100 or 1473-538-1111 & the Outdoor Sales Agent you signed up with. Together with this you are free to visit any of our local retail stores. This issue will then be escalated and you will be contacted.
10. Is this service available in all locations on island?
- The service is not available in all locations on island, however you can send your location coordinates to 1473-538-1111 via the Bip app and or visit any of our local retail stores for clarification. Together with this you can also reach out to Customer Care (100) in order for them to escalate your request. After this has been done you will be contacted by someone from our team.
11. How do I know if the location that I live in is eligible for this service?
- In order for you to find out whether you are able to get connected based on your address you are free contact us at Customer Care (100) or send coordinates to 14735381111, at our retail stores
- In addition you can also visit https://www.digicelgroup.com/gd/en/digicel-plus/fibre-broadband.html and fill out the sign up form. After this have been done you will be contacted by an agent.
12. What is the billing cycle for Digicel +?
- Customers will receive their new bill on the 1st to the 31st of each month.
13. When is the Bill due for Digicel +?
- Billing is now in advance and bills become due 27th of each month.
14. What is the grace period given after the due date has passed?
- Barring is done on Day 32 – which 1st to 2nd each month
15. Where can I view my Digicel + Bill?
- You are able to view your Digicel+ bill via the My Digicel App. Also you would normally get your monthly bill via email.
16. How /where can I pay my Digicel+ bill?
- You can pay your Digicel+ bill at any of our retail stores. You are also able to pay through the My Digicel App and at any kiosk location available in retail stores & island wide.
17. If I would like to do a transfer is this possible?
- If you would like to transfer the service, there is a relocation fee of $100. Before this is payed we normally ensure that you are able to get the service wherever you’re relocating to.
- If you would like to do a name transfer for your current service, you prepare a letter requesting this with the name on the account and the name you will be changing it to, along with the new person’s ID. To get this done you can go to the store or reach out to customer care (100). This will be escalated and an agent who will reach out to you.
18. Is there a fee if the technicians have to visit my house for repairs?
- No, there is no fee
19. If I already have a postpaid mobile service can I bundle this with the Digicel + service?
- No, we do not offer this service
20. Is there a fee for cancellation?
- If the customer’s contract period has expired the customer should clear off their outstanding bills and will be free to cancel.
- If the customer’s contract has not yet expired, customer should pay the balance of the contractual period.
(Eg. Jane Doe signed up for the service and is under a year contract. Jane has used this service for 5 months and now wants to cancel. Jane has to pay the balance of the year, meaning that she still has to pay the monthly bill or all bills together for the remaining 7 months.)